The Benefits of Remedial Massage therapy...
Remedial Massage brings particular success with long standing back and compound injuries that have resisted previous therapy treatment attempts. Damaged tissues are generally worked on with regulated pressure using deep tissue massage .... this helps remove blockages, damaged cells, scar tissue and adhesions left after injury.
The results of this type of therapy are usually immediate, certainly within 3 sessions a big improvement will be seen by the client.
The advantages of Massage Therapy Include:
- Helps Stabilise your Core Muscles
- Helps Strengthen Core areas
- Improves Posture
- Relieves chronic occupational and postural symptoms
- Stimulates Blood Circulation
- Restores Nutrition in the body
- Improves intestinal permeability
- Speeds up recovery
- Early identification of potential problems
- Improved flexibility
- Promotes relaxation, physical and psycological benefits
- Improvements in training methods, techniques and posture
Consider remedial massage Therapy if you suffer with...
- Ongoing headaches
- Neck ache
- Ongoing tension in your shoulders
- Lower back pain
- Knee pain
- Pain in your joints
- Pain underneath your feet
- Hip or knee replacement
- Problems breathing and ongoing Asthma
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinsons Disease
- Nerve Compression
You can click here to get in touch, or call or Text: 07789 810752